If you have a loved one inside of CDCr who is seeking a reduction in their sentence, you can print the Commutation application from the link provided to send them. If they have submitted an application within the past 3 years then they will only need to fill out the resubmittal application. If you have any questions, please leave a comment so we can assist you.